Workshop on Solutions for Open Account Receivables Finance
What participants will learn
• An introduction to the different forms of Receivables Finance
• Value of open account receivables
• Foundation skills in Receivables Finance management: Marketing, Sales, Risk Assessment and Monitoring
FOR THE PARTICIPANT
Attending is great for acquiring market valuable skills and developing your career. As with all FCI educational events, you will also have ample opportunities to meet new colleagues, exchange experiences and discuss bilateral business.
FOR THE EMPLOYER
There’s the knowledge that your participant will receive the highest level of input from a range of industry experts and will develop a skill set that’s hugely valuable to you.
Who should attend?
The Workshop is aimed at professionals new to the industry and those who need to widen their knowledge and experience to progress within their organisation, and particularly towards:
- Sales, risk and compliance, operations professionals and lawyers within banks and financial institutions
- Managers about to move to positions that are more senior
- All staff at middle management level who want to see a bigger picture of the industry
- Anyone wishing to receive a thorough understanding of the essentials of receivables finance
To see the schedule of already planned events and meetings, go to events
Testimonials from previous seminars:
"These seminars organised by FCI are valuable experience from my point of view, allowing Factors from all the world meet and exchange information on their experience. Thank you for effort and precious information!" Laura-Maria Stancescu - Banca Transilvania, Romania
"I enjoyed all sessions of the seminar. Great preparation and valuable efforts." Deniz Ulutürk - TEB Factoring, Turkey