Ferdinand Bolstraat 333 1072 LH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This special golden anniversary will provide an opportunity to look back and celebrate the rise of factoring and receivables finance over the past 50 years but also look ahead to the next 50 years, to gauge the direction of the industry and discuss and debate the most important developments such as:
- The rise of fintechs/blockchain technology and their possible benefits and potential threats to the industry;
- The impact of Basel regulatory capital requirements and the use of credit insurance as a risk mitigation tool and their combined effect on capital adequacy;
- The importance of implementing a robust compliance framework in a factoring operation;
- The benefits of establishing a Supply Chain Finance (SCF) platform inside your factoring operation;
- The implementation of an SCF operating system within FCI to facilitate the activation of business by supporting the on-boarding process of anchor buyers and their suppliers, both on a domestic and cross border basis.