BCR Alternative & Receivables Finance ForumMayer Brown, London, United Kingdom From Thursday 16 November 09:00 to Thursday 16 November 17:00
BCR’s annual Alternative & Receivables Finance Forum has been tracking the revolution in receivables and invoice finance for the last 4 years. http://www.bcrconferences.com/events/alternative-and-receivables-finance-forum
FCI are delighted to partner highly informative event , which is held at Mayer Brown’s London offices on 16th November.
This is a unique gathering, where you can network with established receivables finance providers and ‘alternative’ SME funders and find out how the competitive landscape for commercial finance is changing.
The comprehensive programme covers the priorities influencing SMEs’ financial choices, showcases the latest market entrants and highlights successful business models.
- Guy Davies, CEO, Just Loans Group & Chairman, AABF
- Pedro Coelho, CEO, Banco BNI Europa
- Adam Tavener, Head, Alternative Business Funding & Chairman, Clifton Asset Management
- Xavier Cormen, CEO, Edebex
- Joachim Kaune, CEO, Fundflow
- Katrin Herrling, Founder, Funding Xchange
- Conrad Ford, CEO, Funding Options
- Joanna Nader, Partner/CIO, JRJ Group
- Anil Stocker, Co-Founder & CEO, MarketInvoice
- Guy Willans, COO, Trade River
More information here