FCI Director Betül Kurtulus speaks at the Trade Finance Conference, BelarusWednesday 12 February 2020
This sixth annual international conference, held with the EBRD support, examines problems and difficulties, which banks and corporates are facing when structuring trade finance deals in the current economic situation.
Vital discussions, social gatherings and personal meetings at this conference provide all the participants with solutions to their practical needs, strengthen business connections between Belarussian and international professionals from CIS, Western and Eastern business circles and help to find new reliable business partners.
In the programme:
- Special presentation by National Bank of Belarus
- Special presentation by Ministry of Finance Belarus
- Sustainability and Climate change in trade finance by EBRD
- Everything you always wanted to know about Incoterms by ICC
- Credit risks in the Republic of Belarus by Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH
- The IMPOORTER’s experience
- The EXPORTER’s experience
- De-risking, compliance and correspondent banking
- Factoring – opening potential for banks and corporations to increase their market share
The conference features the Traditional ECA Club discussion with participants from many export-credit agencies from around the world - this time in “Round Table” format
For detailed programme and registration please write to: