Welcome to FCI Education OfficerWednesday 10 May 2017
We are very pleased to announce that after Executive Committee ratification, the new FCI Education Officer, Mr. Spyros TSOLIS. Spyros was selected from a pool of very qualified candidates and will start his position on 15 May 2017.
Spyros’ main tasks as Education Officer are:
• Support the FCI members, by assisting the Education Director in execution of the FCI Education Strategy and Policy including the development and maintenance of all FCI courses, workshops/seminars, tailor-made training programmes, FCI manuals, internal educational projects, assistance to new members, special educational projects with global development organisations.
• Work with the Education Director, the Education Committee and other Technical Committees to come up with the most appropriate curricula to meet the educational needs of the members.
• Help improve the educational standards of the chain such that the members can do more business more efficiently.
• Assist in creating awareness of FCI and its educational activities among the membership, by preparing articles and content for the FCI Newsletter, Education Committee Newsletter and other periodicals upon request
• Attend FCI seminars/workshops as a presenter/instructor when needed.
Spyros has an MSc in International Trade and Finance from Lancaster University, The Management School, Department of Economics, in Lancaster, UK and a BA in International Economics from Corvinus University of Budapest. He was working for Eurobank Factors S.A. previously as Head of International Activities and was already active as a member in the FCI Education Committee. So many of you are already familiar with Spyros and we are confident that he will serve FCI and the FCI members very well during the years to come.