FCI Press Release 2017: Annual Meeting Award WinnersTuesday 13 June 2017
At the 49th Annual Meeting of FCI, held in Lima, Peru, the attending members have been advised of the results of the 2017 Annual Awards for Excellence in the correspondent two-factor performance categories.
Peter Mulroy, FCI Secretary General was delighted to announce and present the awards on behalf of the Executive Committee and all Members.
The awards were made as follows:
- FCI Export and Import Factor of the Year Award: BNP Paribas Factor, France
- FCI Import Factor of the Year Award: Deutsche Factoring Bank, Germany
- FCI Export Factor of the Year Award: Joint winners, Garanti Faktoring and TEB Faktoring, Turkey
- FCI Consistency Award in overall Performance as Import and Export Factor in the last five years: Mizuho Factors Ltd, Japan
- FCI Service Quality Improvement Award since last year as Export Factor: Deutsche Bank AG, Amsterdam Branch, The Netherlands
- FCI Service Quality Improvement Award since last year as Import Factor: UBI Factor S.p.A., Italy
Mr Mulroy noted “This has been another year of excellent performances; we congratulate those winners who have shown enormous achievement in attaining their awards, and we commiserate with the many providers who came a very close second! Good luck to them for the coming year!”