FCI Press Release: Annual Meeting 2019 Award winnersWednesday 12 June 2019
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 12 June 2019-
At the 51st Annual Meeting of FCI, held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, the attending members have been advised of the results of the 2019 Annual Awards for Excellence in the correspondent two-factor performance categories.
Peter Mulroy, FCI Secretary General was delighted to announce and present the awards on behalf of the Executive Committee and all Members.
The awards were made as follows:
- Export and Import Factor of the Year: UniCredit Factoring S.p.A. - Italy
- Export Factor of the Year: TEB Faktoring A.Ş. - Turkey
- Import Factor of the Year: Deutsche Factoring Bank GmbH & Co. KG. - Germany
- The best consistent overall performance as Export Factor and Import Factor in the last five years: BNP PARIBAS Factor SA, France
- The best service quality performance improvement since last year as an Import Factor: ING Bank NV, Bucharest Branch, Romania
- The best service quality performance improvement since last year as an Export Factor: India Factoring & Finance Solutions Pvt Ltd
This year, in addition to these awards, FCI has awarded some regional awards:
- Export and Import Factor of the Year Asia Pacific Region: Mizuho Factors Limited
- Export and Import Factor of the Year Americas Region: Wells Fargo Bank
- Export and Import Factor of the Year EMEA Region: Tunisie Leasing & Factoring (TN)
Mr Mulroy, FCI Secretary General noted “The awards reflects the striving for quality excellence in our industry. We are delighted to honour those winners who have achieved such excellence within FCI.”