FCI celebrates its 50th Anniversary Service Award WinnersWednesday 13 June 2018
At the 50th Annual Meeting of FCI being held in Amsterdam, attending members were today advised of the results of the 2018 Annual Awards for Excellence in the Two Factor performance categories.
Peter Mulroy, Secretary General of FCI was delighted to announce and present the awards on behalf of the ExCom and Members.
The awards were made as follows:
- Import Factor of the Year: The CIT Group/Commercial Services Inc. – USA
- Export Factor of the Year: Garanti Faktoring A.Ş., Turkey
- Export and Import Factor of the Year: UniCredit Factoring S.p.A. – Italy
- Consistency in overall performance as an Import and Export Factor 2013-2018: BNP PARIBAS Factor SA, France
- Best Service Quality Improvement as an Export Factor: Banco BPI SA, Portugal
- Best Service Quality Improvement as an Import Factor: Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd., Israel
Çagatay Baydar, Chairman of FCI, noted “This has been yet another year of excellent performances; we congratulate the winners who have shown enormous achievement in attaining their awards. It’s a particular pleasure to recognise their success in FCI’s 50th Anniversary Year!”