Free webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on Supply ChainsThursday 26 March 2020
On 2 April, 14:00 CET, FCI is organising a webinar on the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on Supply Chains.
In an increasingly uncertain & challenging global environment, this webinar aims to provide an update on the impact of COVID-19 on supply chain markets, especially on seller-buyer relations as well as on relations with key market stakeholders.
While providing insights into the current state of factoring market, this 75 minutes webinar (with Q&A) will additionally enable the attendees to:
• understand the COVID-19 Impact on Supply Chain Finance providers,
• evaluate the status for sellers, buyers (SMEs in particular), financial institutions and credit insurers,
• identify the financing solutions required to roll the wheel of the supply chain after the markets pick up steam,
• pinpoint the remedies and recommendations on how to manage the negative impacts.
• Mrs. Alescandra Valasuteanu, Head of Factoring, Unicredit Bank, Romania
• Mr. Philippe Gresta, Head of International Relations, BNP Paribas Factor, France
• Mrs. Betul Kurtulus, Regional Director SEE, CEE & The Middle East, FCI
Moderator: Mr. Peter Mulroy, Secretary General, FCI
This webinar is meant for EMEA region, participants from other regions are also welcomed. Note that more webinars of this series will be organised for the other regions as well.
The webinar is free of charge, registration is mandatory on FCI website latest on 31 March 2020.