GTR Africa Trade & Export Finance Week 2018Wednesday 7 February 2018
Advance your knowledge, create new business opportunities and gain a competitive edge at the market’s premier pan-African trade and export finance gathering.
For well over a decade, GTR Africa Trade & Export Finance Week has been a crucial networking and discussion forum for Africa’s corporates, financiers, trade specialists, ECAs and service providers. This two-day conference, taking place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre on March 1-2, will provide extensive opportunities to create new business, as well as a truly customisable delegate experience.
This event will cover all aspects of trade, export, commodity and infrastructure finance, exploring innovative funding solutions available to African corporates, identifying key African trade hotspots and project opportunities, providing insight into credit and political risks and much more.
Programme highlights include:
- The CEO panel discussion: Sharing views from the top across key African industries
- Classroom-style breakout sessions offering practical insight on trade and commodity finance market trends
- Interactive showcase: Compare long-term financing options for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Corporate Treasury Workshop held in association with The Association of Corporate Treasurers of Southern Africa (ACTSA)
- Insurance deal-analysis: A live brokerage session providing deep understanding of how Sub-Saharan trade underwriting decisions are made
- Meet the funds at an afternoon ‘speed-networking’ session, enabling delegates to meet representatives from a range of alternative finance providers