BCR Supply Chain Finance SummitMonday 25 September 2017
Now in its 3rd year, the BCR Supply Chain Finance Summit tracks the transformation of supply chain finance (SCF); showcasing the latest innovations within the industry for both domestic and cross-border financing, examining the future of technology-enabled supply chain models, and driving the conversation on increasing access of SCF for SMEs and emerging markets.
FCI are delighted to partner highly informative event, which is held in Frankfurt on 31st January-1st February 2018 and is preceded by a Blockchain for SCF Masterclass on 30th January. http://bcrpub.com/events/supply-chain-finance-summit
- Enrico Camerinelli, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
- Fernando Diaz Hernando, Head of Global Supply Chain Finance, BBVA
- Anil Walia, EMEA Head of Supply Chain Finance, Deutsche Bank
- Rudolf Putz, Head of Trade Facilitation Programme, EBRD
- Rebecca Harding, CEO, Equant Analytics
- Louis Carbonnier, Head of Digital Agency, Euler Hermes
- Tim Nicolle, CEO, PrimaDollar
- Rob Kortman, Partner, PWC Germany
- Eugenio Cavenaghi, Managing Director, Head of Trade, Export & Supply Chain Finance – Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Santander
As event partners, FCI can offer their members a 10% discount on your delegate pass rate. To register please follow this link http://bcrpub.com/events/supply-chain-finance-summit The FCI delegate discount code is FCI18– please utilise the code upon booking.
Alternatively you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting your discount code for payment via invoice.