FCI is a proud supporter of BCR's Consortia 2021.
As businesses begin to imagine what the end of the pandemic could look like, it is abundantly clear that we are not returning to the old normal. The global pandemic brought about new changes that are felt in every aspect of business and the receivables finance industry is not an exception. BCR’s annual Consortia returns this autumn to debate better ways to deliver your blockchain-enabled trade and receivables finance promise to clients in the “new normal”.
The event will be held in London. For those who cannot join in person, they are also offering an online option.
Key topics to be explored this October include:
- Exploring blockchain’s potential to create ESG in trade networks
- Developing the business case for technology and platform investments
- Scaling to solve real problems with real-world products
- Streamlining KYC and AML processes with blockchain
- An update on the ICC Digital Standards Initiative (DSI)
- Standardisation challenges and what can be done to tackle them
- Market development in Asia
For more info and registration please follow this link: https://bcrpub.com/events/consortia-2021