Factors Chain International adopts new name, logo, vision and missionFriday 28 October 2016
Following the Council Meeting of the 48th Annual Meeting of Factors Chain International in Cape Town in South Africa, some key decisions have been made which define the Members’ view of the future of the combined Organisation.
The Organisation will now be simply be known by the three letters FCI and its new logo will comprise a global icon together with the letters FCI and a strapline “Facilitating Open Account - Receivables Finance”.
Also adopted is the new vision statement “FCI’s Vision is to be the Global Association for the Open Account Receivables Finance Industry”
The new Mission is defined as:
- Receivables Finance is the core focus of the association and includes Factoring, Invoice Discounting and other Supply Chain Finance solutions.
- FCI has two main activities and value propositions:
1.FCI facilitates and promotes International Factoring through a Correspondent Factoring platform.
2.FCI is the Global Industry Association for Open Account Receivables Finance
- FCI actively supports the growth of the Industry and works jointly with policy makers and stakeholders worldwide
- FCI promotes best industry practices through education
- FCI publishes Information & Statistics about the Industry
- FCI endorses financial stability, the prevention of financial crime and respect for regulatory compliance and conduct
These changes together set FCI clearly on its road to meeting its new goals. As Michel Leblanc, Chairman of FCI states “We have a new, clear vision, mission and logo for our combined Organisation; the real work now continues to achieve our aims in developing and representing our Industry.”