Global Trade Review (GTR) is delighted to announce that GTR Asia 2020, the world’s largest trade finance gathering, will this year be taking place virtually, on September 8-10.
This exciting new initiative, combining a mixture of live-streamed and pre-recorded content and unrivalled networking via GTR’s dedicated virtual event platform, will offer the chance to hear the latest developments from experts on the many challenges faced across the trade finance industry, as well as the chance to connect with speakers, sponsors and hundreds of attendees alike across the 3 days.
GTR Asia 2020 Virtual will encompass the key aspects of the live conference experience in a digital format, retaining our core focus on networking, collaboration and knowledge sharing, with our unrivalled delegate mix including corporates, traders, banks, insurers, lawyers, technology companies, non-bank financiers, government agencies and investors.
Watch the demo video for more details on how the virtual event will be delivered.
Topics for discussion include:
- What is the likely toll of coronavirus on trade and supply chains?
- Tech and digital disruption as the saviour for trade – is it time for everyone to pull together?
- What have been the key fault lines exposed in the insurance sector?
- Lessons learned: Commodity traders in Asia – a risky business?
- What does the future hold for the debate around sustainability?
- The view from treasury – how robust have business continuity plans proved themselves to be?
- Where to from here? Can Asia lead the way in the new global economy?
- Please join us as we transition to this exciting new model, share key insights and expertise, and connect the wider community, providing certainty at a time of great uncertainty.
Use code: PARTNER15 to get 15% discount off. Corporates can register free!