The replay of FCI Webinar on Supply Chain Finance Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in the post COVID-19 era (9 June) is available for replay until 2 July. You missed it? Look at the replay here.
The webinar, attended by more than 200 participants spread in the world, is part of FCI Webinar Series organised for the benefit of our members and all industry stakeholders during these difficult days.
Led by Ms. Monica Martin Blanco, FCI Supply Chain Finance Consultant, this online event focused on the trends of the market in response to the current situation, what are the challenges for the future resilience of the supply chains and which opportunities could appear under this field.
Participants could listen to:
- Professor Nuno Fernandes, IESE Business School strategic finance specialist. Board of Auditors of the Portuguese Central Bank (Banco de Portugal), Non-Executive (Member of Audit Committee) at the European Investment Bank, and a Research Associate of the European Corporate Governance Institute.
- Ms. Larissa Švábová, Expert and Head of Supply Chain Finance at Société Générale with experience in Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America & Asia
- Mr. Martin Hommes, Economist and Supply Chain Finance Specialist at IFC/World Bank Financial Institutions Group.
- Mr. Maurice Benisty, Chief Commercial Officer at Demica.
- Mr. Josep Selles, FCI Supply Chain Finance Committee Chairman
If you are interested to join another webinar, check our website for the next webinar organised.