(*) This timezone is calculated based on your current browser connection settings
40000 Marrakech | Morocco,
On 29 October - 2 November 2023, FCI will be heading to Marrakech, Morocco, for the 55th Annual Meeting. This Meeting will provide the latest developments on a range of topics, including Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Finance, Factoring, and so much more.
The Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to network and discuss current issues within the Factoring and Receivables Finance Industry. The Meeting will feature insightful presentations by international industry pioneers, in-depth panel discussions on a range of topics by leading industry professionals, and global and regional statistic updates. In addition, the Meeting is well known for its plentiful networking opportunities, and Marrakech will provide a backdrop for all of these networking sessions while providing some incredible sightseeing.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- 2023 Year in Review
- The Launch of the UNIDROIT Factoring Model Law (FML)
- Fraud Prevention and the Use of Artificial Intelligence
- Receivables as an investable asset class (RIAC)
- Development Bank guarantees supporting factoring
- FCIreverse program: case studies
- Edifactoring platform updates
- International Factoring case studies
- Impact from Greensill: Future invoices, Credit Insurance, Funds and the Rise of Regulations
- Rise of Receivables Exchanges and Marketplaces
- ESG and Green factoring
- The future of the industry
- FCI Awards Dinner: Best Deal and Factors of the Year
If you are working in one of the below sectors, are a chief executive or an executive in charge of international factoring, do not miss out on this leading Global Factoring & Receivables Finance event of the year.
- Financial institutions
- Factoring companies
- Industry Service Providers (IT companies, law firms, etc.)
- Multi-lateral banks and inter-governmental organisations
- Regulators, central banks
- and similar stakeholders in the receivables finance industry
Highlights of the spouse programme include: perfume workshop, Anima Gardens, horse carriage tour by Medina, Badii Palace, Beldi Country Club pottery, souks and garden, Retro Domain, Marrakech Palm Groves and Menara Gardens
FCI 55th Annual Meeting, which was to be held in Marrakech on 17-21 September, will now be postponed due to the earthquake that hit the region over the weekend. The new dates of the Annual Meeting will be Sunday, 29th October to Thursday, 2nd November in Marrakech. We feel this is absolutely the right decision given the scale of the tragedy and the loss of life.
Interested in sponsoring the Annual Meeting to increase your visibility? Check the options here
Founded in 2023, Lenvi is a fintech specialising in B2B consumer and commercial lending software and solutions.