(*) This timezone is calculated based on your current browser connection settings
40000 Marrakech | Morocco,
Early booking until 1 April! Don't wait to register
On 17-21 September 2023, FCI will be heading to Marrakesh, Morocco for the 55th Annual Meeting. This Meeting will provide the latest developments on a range of topics including Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Finance, Factoring and so much more.
The Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to network and discuss current issues within the Factoring and Receivables Finance Industry. The Meeting will feature insightful presentations by international industry pioneers, in-depth panel discussions on a range of topics by leading industry professionals, and global and regional statistic updates. In addition, the Meeting is well known for its plentiful networking opportunities, and Marrakesh will provide a backdrop for all of these networking sessions while providing some incredible sightseeing.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- 2023 Year in Review
- Factoring Model Law
- Fraud prevention and the use of Artificial Intelligence
- Receivables as an investable asset class (RIAC)
- Development Bank guarantees supporting factoring
- FCIreverse program: case studies
- Edifactoring platform updates
- International Factoring case studies
- Impact from Greensill: Future invoices, Credit Insurance, Funds and the rise of Regulations
- Rise of Receivables Exchanges and Market places
- ESG and Green factoring
- The future of the industry
- FCI Awards Dinner: Best Deal and Factors of the Year
If you are working in one of the below sectors, are a chief executive or an executive in charge of international factoring, do not miss out on this leading Global Factoring & Receivables Finance event of the year.
- Financial institutions
- Factoring companies
- Industry Service Providers (IT companies, law firms, etc.)
- Multi-lateral banks and inter-governmental organisations
- Regulators, central banks
- and similar stakeholders in the receivables finance industry
Highlights of the spouse programme include: perfume workshop, Anima gardens, horse carriage tour by Medina, Badii Palace, Beldi Country Club pottery, souks and garden, Retro Domain, Marrakech Palm Groves and Menara Gardens
More details will be released in the coming months.
Founded in 2023, Lenvi is a fintech specialising in B2B consumer and commercial lending software and solutions.