(*) This timezone is calculated based on your current browser connection settings
1189 Nile Corniche, Boulaq Num.5, Bulaq, Cairo Governorate 11221, Cairo, Egypt,
The Egyptian Factoring Federation (EFF), FCI and the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) are organizing a Conference on Empowering Sustainable Trade Flows with Factoring – Facilitation of Egyptian Trade in Difficult Times, taking place on 24 October 2022 in Cairo, Egypt.
The Conference will focus on International Factoring & how to enhance the potential growth of intra-African trade developments, FCI solutions for promoting Egyptian and Intra-African Trade, FCI cross-border factoring platform edifactoring.com, the evolution of the legal framework and international best practices in addition to highlighting the credit insurance as an instrument to grow factoring in Africa.
Industry Experts and high-level market stakeholders will give presentations and discuss how the potential growth of Intra-African Trade can be boosted. The event will provide networking opportunities for all participants to discuss and share international factoring experiences and will feature panel discussions and case studies with live Q&A's.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The programme will address International Factoring and ways to boost the growth of intra-African trade, highlighting the potential for growth within the industry in Africa.
- Get an update on FCI and the Global Market Overview
- Understand the various Afreximbank Initiatives for factoring & the Legal & Regulatory environment of Factoring in Africa
- Discover FCI’s solutions for promoting Egyptian and Intra-African trade
- Learn about Edifactoring.com and it’s potential
- Hear from industry experts about the evolution of the legal framework, Innovating and Providing Financing Solutions to SMEs. International best practice & Credit Insurance & Factoring: a necessary instrument to grow factoring in Africa.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who needs and wants to learn about the industry and its potential to boost trade within Africa, including:
- Managers and operational staff of EFF and FCI members
- Team managers and executives of newly created Factoring divisions / companies
- Banks and financial institutions willing to start factoring operations
- Companies offering their services to the world of factoring (lawyers, insurers, IT providers)