Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in the post COVID-19 era
As part of the FCI webinar series, we are happy to announce the new free webinar on Supply Chain Finance
Led by Ms. Monica Martin Blanco, FCI Supply Chain Finance Consultant, this online event will focus on the trends of the market in response to the current situation, what are the challenges for the future resilience of the supply chains and which opportunities could appear under this field.
- Professor Mr. Nuno Fernandes, IESE Business School strategic finance specialist. Board of Auditors of the Portuguese Central Bank (Banco de Portugal), Non-Executive (Member of Audit Committee) at the European Investment Bank, and a Research Associate of the European Corporate Governance Institute.
- Ms. Larissa Švábová, Expert and Head of Supply Chain Finance at Société Générale with experience in Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America & Asia
- Mr. Martin Hommes, Economist and Supply Chain Finance Specialist at IFC/World Bank Financial Institutions Group.
- Mr. Maurice Benisty, Chief Commercial Officer at Demica.
- Mr.Josep Selles, FCI Supply Chain Finance Committee Chairman
All panelists will be also prepared to reply to questions posted by you & other participants, during the Q&A session.