For the seller
- Working Capital improvement.
- Access financing at better conditions, benefitting of creditworthiness of the buyer.
- Reducing time-consuming credit administration and costs.
- Expanding turnover by offering flexible payment terms.
- Strengthening of revenues by improving DSO.
- 100% credit protection against bad debts and customer insolvency.
- Better borrowing potential and an opportunity to make use of supplier discounts.
For the buyer
- Improvement of working capital due to later settlement of payables (DPO extension).
- The opportunity to buy goods using convenient open account terms.
- Expanded purchase power without using existing credit lines.